Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New sub: Museum

Colin dewar <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 28 Feb 2003 13:13:22 -0000

text/plain

Mike,

In my view this poem doesn't need much to make it into a great poem that a
lot of people would like and that's nice position to be in, just needing a
few licks of paint rather than a new engine. I've made a few suggestions
below in an amended version. Also I'm a bit uneasy about the proximity of
oven and fridge in S2. It looks deliberate, but even so I find myself
changing horses mid-stream. I suppose there is the unifying theme of food
preparation.

Colin