Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Vallejo's "Book of Nature"

Anny Ballardini <[log in to unmask]>

Poetryetc provides a venue for a dialogue relating to poetry and poetics <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 22 Apr 2003 19:15:02 +0200

text/plain

Thank you Rebecca,

.rtf files are exceptional. I will let you know as soon as I get to it.
Besides that, I am collecting some observations on translation and I will
quote the author if and when I use material which does not belong to me. It
is a fact that with Wallace I will be touring all around Italy, for an
innate shy person like me the prospect seems worse than hell. That is why I
keep on collecting other people's thoughts and haven't faced my paper yet. A
sort of sacred terror has its grip on me.

Till soon, anny

From: "Rebecca Seiferle" <[log in to unmask]>

Hi Anny,

No, Anny, you're not filtered out from my mail! I haven't filtered anyone
out, much less would I filter you out. What address did you send the mail
to? This one, at earthlink, has periodic problems, last night a couple of
messages bounced back and I had trouble sending anything this morning. Also
the drunkenboat address has changed to [log in to unmask] after that
last incident (as you know!)

I'll send you the file this morning. Any particular sort of attachment? I'll
try rtf. If you don't have the file in an hour or so, let me know, and I'll
send from another address.

Anyway, I hope you like the essay, and I look forward to your comments,

warm regards,

Rebecca