VICTORIA Digest - 24 Sep 2003 to 25 Sep 2003 (#2003-58) (fwd)

[log in to unmask][log in to unmask]>

Thu, 23 Oct 2003 17:53:08 +0100

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 26 September 2003 00:00 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 24 Sep 2003 to 25 Sep 2003 (#2003-58)

Topics of the day:

  1. Novels set in 19th AND 20th centuries
  2. Novels set in 19th AND 20th Centuries
  3. 19th/20th Century Novels (2)
  4. If I were a cassowary
  5. profession
  6. profession [2]
  7. New on the William Morris Society web site
  8. Harkness- In Darkest London
  9. UPDATE: Re-Imagining the Ancient World in C19 Britain (10/15/03;
1/30/04)  10. Victorians Institute October 3-4--Program
 11. Thanks re: oppressed children
 12. Relocation of ELCS-L List (Lit, Culture, Society, 1880-1920)