Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Question regarding winter burials

Anne Murcott <[log in to unmask]>

The Social Context of Death, Dying and Disposal of the Dead

Tue, 14 Jan 2003 23:43:51 +0000

Dear Colleagues

Stephen Krau makes a good point - it is fascinating, and I too would
welcome
"eavesdropping" on whatever discussion ensues

Having read that little curio about Violet Guymer in which those dying
in the depths of
winter were stored in an outhouse till the spring, I've often wondered
what happened
nowadays....

Anne Murcott