VICTORIA Digest - 28 Aug 2003 to 29 Aug 2003 (#2003-31) (fwd)

Jane Ennis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 17 Sep 2003 14:59:51 +0100

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 30 August 2003 00:00 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 28 Aug 2003 to 29 Aug 2003 (#2003-31)

Topics of the day:

  1. Waverly pen, Russell and Allen, little dynamite machines (3)
  2. "like the Waverly pen ..."
  3. Juries at Assizes/Commissioning Paintings
  4. concerning the readership of Victorian novels
  5. married women's freedom of movement
  6. Criticism on Great Expectations (2)
  7. Married women's freedom of movement
  8. illness and slavery (2)
  9. John Henry Anderson
 10. Little dynamite machines
 11. Jane Austen and Richardson's Clarissa
 12. widows' property rights
 13. currency conversion
 14. "Little dynamite machines"