EWODOR  May 2002

EWODOR May 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

FW: Second Announcement - The 4th ISAM Annual meeting and SAA 25t h Anniversary Conference in Reykjavik

Rowdy Yates <[log in to unmask]>

EWODOR (The European Working group On Drugs Oriented Research)

Tue, 7 May 2002 12:14:57 +0100

text/plain (407 lines) , radstefnumerkid_logo.gif (407 lines) , saa-logo.gif (407 lines) , isam-merkid.gif (407 lines) , viking.gif (407 lines) , hotelsaga.jpg (407 lines) , icetravel_mynd.gif (407 lines) , isam.gif (407 lines) , horses.JPG (407 lines)

Best Wishes

Rowdy Yates
Senior Lecturer in Addiction Studies
Scottish Addiction Studies
Dept. of Applied Social Science
University of Stirling

Tel:                   +44 (0) 1786 - 467695 (office)
                         +44 (0) 1786 - 467737 (direct line)
Fax:                  +44 (0) 1786 - 466299
Mobile             07960 - 403 - 395
E-mail:            [log in to unmask]
Home Page:
http://www.stir.ac.uk/Departments/HumanSciences/AppSocSci/DRUGS/

--
The University of Stirling is a university established in Scotland by
charter at Stirling, FK9 4LA.  Privileged/Confidential Information may