Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: CCP and structured values

"Clayphan, Robina" <[log in to unmask]>

Dublin Core Libraries Application Profile <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 14 Mar 2002 15:10:56 -0000

text/plain

I am doing two things at the moment
1) separating out the Role component
2) reworking the DCSVs in line with comments and also trying to see what
happens if I collapse them all into one.  This is based on the assumption
that since the components are optional different communities can give
guidance as to which components to use for their own types of agent.

Regards,
Robina