Re: New sub: The Rock

arthur seeley <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 12 Dec 2002 09:34:26 -0000

text/plain

James, thanks for your read and comments this chilly morning. Er, haibun (?)
er now that's one I shall have to look up but I am still learning and happy
to do so. Thanks Arthur.
----- Original Message -----
From: "James Bell" <[log in to unmask]>
To: <[log in to unmask]>
Sent: Thursday, December 12, 2002 9:09 AM
Subject: Re: New sub: The Rock

Hefty stuff Arthur. I like the mix of prose poem and a more broken text. I
guess it's to reflect the subject of the poem. I thought you were writing a
haibun but it doesn't look like it, perhaps that may provide a loose, yet
controlled framework to place the poem in. Only a suggestion for I really
like what you have achieved here.

bw
James