THE-WORKS 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: new sub: Autumn Blues // BOB

"michaela a. gabriel" <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 31 Oct 2002 09:18:20 +0100

text/plain

hi bob,

middlesbrough is not TOO far from scarborough, is it? that's as far north as
i've made it, except scotland (incl the orkneys).

enjoyed your descriptions, maybe you should write a poem about yawning vs
dim, lonely stars? *G*

some people in austria have tiny yawns, some don't. just like anywhere else,
really, i suppose. *S*
viennese stars can be quite beautiful if one gets to see them, what with all
that light pollution.