THE-WORKS  2002

THE-WORKS 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: ~~~~~~~~~~~~ (the poetry) WORM ~~~~~~~~~~~~ 16

James Bell <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 24 Sep 2002 08:15:01 +0000

text/plain

What a wonderful wriggler this one is, suppose I'm biased and Sally is just
soooo nice. Seriously, great to see Worm back. Well done eds.
bw
James

bw
James