ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2002

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 24 Oct 2002 to 25 Oct 2002 (#2002-294)

Mon, 11 Nov 2002 15:14:22 +0000

text/plain

----- Forwarded message from Automatic digest processor
Date: Sat, 26 Oct 2002 00:00:02 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 24 Oct 2002 to 25 Oct 2002 (#2002-294)
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. de quincey's "English Mail Coach" and "Morcellus" (2)
  2. Review of Michel Faber's book (2)
  3. John Bull Periodical (5)
  4. "Jeckyll and Hyde" and Victorian science: thanks
  5. Thomas Chalmers
  6. job opening
  7. =?iso-8859-1?q?=22Bishop?= Blougram's =?iso-8859-1?q?Apology=22?=
     Pronunciation
  8. "Bishop Blougram's Apology"Pronunciation (2)
  9. Homophobic terms
 10. "Bishop Blougram's Apology"        Pronunciation