VICTORIA Digest - 1 Oct 2002 to 2 Oct 2002 (#2002-271) (fwd)

Jane Ennis <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Oct 2002 11:10:47 +0100

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 03 October 2002 00:00 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 1 Oct 2002 to 2 Oct 2002 (#2002-271)

Topics of the day:

  1. Literary Approaches to Poverty (5)
  2. Poetry anthologies, contd.
  3. Hopkins query
  4. CFP: Thinking About Progress, 1800-1850 (11/8/02; 4/4-5/05, London)
  5. Grill Park Road/dubious "hotel" (2)
  6. VICTORIA (3)
  7. Renaming Thackery (was "Thackeray") (4)
  8. Books on Florence by British Tourists 1900 (2)
  9. "Drawing-room Versifiers" (was Re: VICTORIA) (5)
 10. auto-quoting on VICTORIA
 11. Concise Edition
 12. Choosing Editions od 19C texts
 13. Walter Scott imitators
 14. Poetry anthologies/Versifiers
 15. Blandness and Drawing-Room Versifiers (2)
 16. Poetry anthologies