ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2002

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 30 Sep 2002 to 1 Oct 2002 (#2002-270)

Thu, 3 Oct 2002 11:40:14 +0100

text/plain

----- Forwarded message from Automatic digest processor
Date: Wed, 2 Oct 2002 00:00:24 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 30 Sep 2002 to 1 Oct 2002 (#2002-270)
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. new etext - Sinks of London, 1848
  2. The Asylum and Mental Illness (2)
  3. 2nd CFP:  VICTORIAN TRANSFORMATIONS
  4. TTHA Poem(s) of the Month for October
  5. Reference Book
  6. Victorian poetry texts (2)
  7. Poetry anthologies (2)
  8. Asylums
  9. The Asylum and Madness
 10. Poetry anthologies, contd.

Date:    Tue, 1 Oct 2002 07:08:59 +0100
From:    Paul Lewis <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: new etext - Sinks of London, 1848

Indeed - the book contains a very full acknowledgment which includes a list
of names taking up almost half a page, many from this list, as well as a
specific thanks to Patrick and the Victoria list in general.

Paul

Paul Lewis
web www.paullewis.co.uk
tel 07836 217311