VICTORIA Digest - 3 Jul 2002 to 4 Jul 2002 (#2002-184) (fwd)

Jane Ennis <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 25 Jul 2002 19:33:20 +0100

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 05 July 2002 00:00 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 3 Jul 2002 to 4 Jul 2002 (#2002-184)

Topics of the day:

  1. Nursery Alice
  2. metropolitan police - detectives/uniform (2)
  3. The Nursery Alice
  4. Ghosts (3)
  5. Wilde and Plotinus
  6. 19c fantasy fiction
  7. Police uniform

Date:    Thu, 4 Jul 2002 01:35:04 EDT
From:    [log in to unmask]
Subject: Re: Nursery Alice

In a message dated 7/3/2002 10:04:53 PM Pacific Daylight Time, Matt Demakos
([log in to unmask]) writes:

Caroline write regarding the Nursery Alice:
< Does anyone on the list know where I can access copies of these
illustrations? >

The book is rarely seen in used bookstores in the States.  Try a library or
a collector.  Also, try an "Image" search on Google.com.  I can't do it
here as my computer is too slow.  Go to Google.com.  Press the tab for
"IMAGE."  Type in "Nursery Alice".
There have been several facsimile editions, if those are good enough for
your purposes. Check the Advanced Book Exchange, http://www.abebooks.com --
search for Carroll in the author field, Nursery Alice in the title field,
and request sorting by lowest price.

Helen Schinske