ENGLIT-VICTORIAN  2002

ENGLIT-VICTORIAN 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Fwd: VICTORIA Digest - 26 Jun 2002 to 27 Jun 2002 (#2002-177)

Fri, 28 Jun 2002 16:01:24 +0100

text/plain

----- Forwarded message from Automatic digest processor
Date: Fri, 28 Jun 2002 00:00:43 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 26 Jun 2002 to 27 Jun 2002 (#2002-177)
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>

Topics of the day:

  1. yellow book (3)
  2. Bram Stoker
  3. Originality
  4. Wuthering Heights (5)
  5. Bibliography on the History of International Exhibitions, 1851-1951
  6. Weak Heart
  7. Nursing fiction

Date:    Thu, 27 Jun 2002 07:39:23 -0230
From:    Elizabeth Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: Re: yellow book

The first edition of Dracula (1897) had a yellow cover. Of course! :)

Elizabeth Miller
http://www.ucs.mun.ca/~emiller/     ["Dracula's homepage"]