VICTORIA Digest - 5 Mar 2002 to 6 Mar 2002 (#2002-66) (fwd)

Jane Ennis <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 13 Mar 2002 12:31:57 -0000

text/plain

---------- Forwarded Message ----------
Date: 07 March 2002 00:00 -0500
From: Automatic digest processor <[log in to unmask]>
To: Recipients of VICTORIA digests <[log in to unmask]>
Subject: VICTORIA Digest - 5 Mar 2002 to 6 Mar 2002 (#2002-66)

Topics of the day:

  1. Victorian divorce (6)
  2. Fred Burnaby (was Blunt/Ouida
  3. Bluebeard (7)
  4. "A Musical Instrument":  Elizabeth Barrett Browning v Anthony Trollope
  5. Aesthetic Movement (5)
  6. Burns and Chartism (3)
  7. "Women and children first!" -- The Birkenhead remembered
  8. Bluebeard (don't read this if you're squeamish) (2)
  9. Elizabeth Barrett Browning v Anthony Trollope
 10. <No subject given>
 11. acknowledgement