COG-SCI-REL-L 2002

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

First message

"Nicholas J.S. Gibson" <[log in to unmask]>

Cognitive science of religion list <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 11 Apr 2002 19:18:14 +0100

TEXT/PLAIN

Dear all

If I've set everything up right, we now have a working cognitive science
of religion email list. The following people are the inaugural members:

	[log in to unmask]            Scott Atran
	[log in to unmask]          Justin Barrett
	[log in to unmask]           Jesse Bering
	[log in to unmask]           Margaret Evans
	[log in to unmask]     Nicholas Gibson
	[log in to unmask]         Stewart Guthrie
	[log in to unmask]    Paul Harris
	[log in to unmask]           Carl Johnson
	[log in to unmask]             Deb Kelemen
	[log in to unmask]           Nicola Knight
	[log in to unmask]            Tom Lawson
	[log in to unmask]           Brian Malley
	[log in to unmask]        Luther Martin
	[log in to unmask]           Robert McCauley
	[log in to unmask]             Melanie Nyhof
	[log in to unmask] Ilkka Pyysiäinen
	[log in to unmask]          Rebekah Richert
	[log in to unmask]           Karl Rosengren
	[log in to unmask]             Benson Saler
	[log in to unmask]       Jason Slone
	[log in to unmask]            Paulo Sousa
	[log in to unmask]      Emma Stewart
	[log in to unmask]       Todd Tremlin
	[log in to unmask]               Theodore Vial
	[log in to unmask]    Emmanuel de Vienne
	[log in to unmask]    Fraser Watts
	[log in to unmask]      Harvey Whitehouse
	[log in to unmask]      Jacqui Woolley

If you didn't want to be added but didn't let me know following my initial
email last week, please accept my apologies for my lack of
counterintuitive cognitive powers. Unsubscription instructions were
included in the welcome message.

Please do alert our other colleagues to the existence of the list -- there
are some notable people missing! Many of you will have students who would
be interested too. New members can subscribe either online at
http://www.jiscmail.ac.uk/lists/COG-SCI-REL-L.html or by sending an email
to <[log in to unmask]> with "subscribe cog-sci-rel-l" (without the
quotes) in the body of the message.

I hope this initiative will be of use to you and to the field. Please feel
that this is your list -- I suspect I will mostly keep quiet and read with
interest (and field any technical queries).

Best wishes,

Nick

--
Psychology and Religion Research Programme
Faculty of Divinity, University of Cambridge

phone / fax: +44 1223 763010 / 763003
http://www.divinity.cam.ac.uk/pcp/