Get Password

yo 3968VAnY5-737ndbg1868J-21

Thu, 28 Feb 2002 07:21:27 +0700

Investment in technology that will make you money.

AS SEEN ON NATIONAL TV:

Making over half million dollars every 4 to 5 months from your home? A one time

investment of only $25 U.S. Dollars let's get you on the road to financial success.

ALL THANKS TO THE COMPUTER AGE AND THE INTERNET !

BE A MILLIONAIRE LIKE OTHERS WITHIN A YEAR!!!

Before you say ''Bull'', please read the following. This is the letter you have been

hearing about on the news lately. Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,

a national weekly news program recently devoted an entire show to the investigation

of this program described below, to see if it really can make people money. The

show also investigated whether or not the program was legal.

Their findings proved once and for all that there are ''absolutely NO Laws prohibiting

the participation in the program and if people can follow the simple instructions,

they are bound to make some mega bucks with only$25 out of pocket cost''.

DUE TO THE RECENT INCREASE OF POPULARITY & RESPECT THIS

PROGRAM HAS ATTAINED, IT IS CURRENTLY WORKING BETTER THAN EVER.

This is what one had to say: ''Thanks to this profitable opportunity. I was approached

many times before but each time I passed on it. I am so glad I finally joined just to see

what one could expect in return for the minimal effort and money required. To my

astonishment, I received a total of $610,470.00 in 21 weeks, with money still coming in.

"Pam Hedland, Fort Lee, New Jersey.

Here is another testimonial: "This program has been around for a long time but I never

believed in it. But one day when I received this again in the mail I decided to gamble

my $25 on it. I followed the simple instructions and voila ..... 3 weeks later the money

started to come in. First month I only made $240.00 but the next 2 months after that

I made a total of $290,000.00. So far, in the past 8 months by re-entering the program,

I have made over $710,000.00 and I am playing it again. The key to success in this

program is to follow the simple steps and NOT change anything.''

More testimonials later but first,

=PRINT THIS NOW FOR YOUR FUTURE REFERENCE=

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

If you would like to make at least $500,000 every 4 to 5 months easily and comfortably,

please read the following.................THEN READ IT AGAIN and AGAIN!!!

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

FOLLOW THE SIMPLE INSTRUCTION BELOW AND YOUR FINANCIAL DREAMS

WILL COME TRUE, GUARANTEED! INSTRUCTIONS:

=====Order all 5 reports shown on the list below =====

For each report, send $5 CASH, THE NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU

ARE ORDERING and YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS to the person whose name appears

ON THAT LIST next to the report. MAKE SURE YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON

YOUR ENVELOPE TOP LEFT CORNER in case of any mail problems.

=== When you place your order, make sure you order each of the 5 reports. You will

need all 5 reports so that you can save them on your computer and resell them.

YOUR TOTAL COST $5 X 5=$25.00.

Within a few days you will receive, vie e-mail, each of the 5 reports from these 5 different

individuals. Save them on your computer so they will be accessible for you to send to

the 1,000's of people who will order them from you. Also make a floppy of these reports

and keep them on your desk in case something happens to your computer.

IMPORTANT - DO NOT alter the names of the people who are listed next to each report,

or their sequence on the list, in any way other than what is instructed below in step

'' 1 through 6 '' or you will loose out on majority of your profits. Once you understand the way

this works, you will also see how it does not work if you change it. Remember, this method

has been tested, and if you alter, it will NOT work !!! People have tried to put their

friends/relatives names on all five thinking they could get all the money. But it does not work

this way. Believe us, we all have tried to be greedy and then nothing happened. So Do Not

try to change anything other than what is instructed. Because if you do, it will not work for you.

Remember, honesty reaps the reward!!!

1.... After you have ordered all 5 reports, take this advertisement and REMOVE the

       name & address of the person in REPORT # 5. This person has made it through

       the cycle and is no doubt counting their fortune.

2.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 4 down TO REPORT # 5.

3.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 3 down TO REPORT # 4.

4.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 2 down TO REPORT # 3.

5.... Move the name & address in REPORT # 1 down TO REPORT # 2

6.... Insert YOUR name & address in the REPORT # 1 Position. PLEASE MAKE SURE

       you copy every name & address ACCURATELY!

**** Take this entire letter, with the modified list of names, and save it on your computer.

DO NOT MAKE ANY OTHER CHANGES.

Save this on a disk as well just in case if you loose any data. To assist you with marketing

your business on the internet, the 5 reports you purchase will provide you with invaluable

marketing information which includes how to send bulk e-mails legally, where to find thousands

of free classified ads and much more. There are 2 Primary methods to get this venture going:

METHOD # 1: BY SENDING BULK E-MAIL LEGALLY

Let's say that you decide to start small, just to see how it goes, and we will assume You and

those involved send out only 5,000 e-mails each. Let's also assume that the mailing receive

only a 0.2% response (the response could be much better but lets just say it is only 0.2%.

Also many people will send out hundreds of thousands e-mails instead of only 5,000 each).

Continuing with this example, you send out only 5,000 e-mails. With a 0.2% response, that

is only 10 orders for report # 1.

Those 10 people responded by sending out 5,000 e-mail

each for a total of 50,000. Out of those 50,000 e-mails only 0.2% responded with orders.

That's=100 people responded and ordered Report # 2.

Those 100 people mail out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 500,000 e-mails. The 0.2%

response to that is 1000 orders for Report # 3.

Those 1000 people send out 5,000 e-mails each for a total of 5 million e-mails sent out.

The 0.2% response to that is 10,000 orders for report #4. Those 10,000 people send out

5,000 e-mails each for a total of 50,000,000 (50 million) e-mails. The 0.2% response to that

is 100,000 orders for Report # 5.

THAT'S 100,000 ORDERS TIMES $5 EACH=$500,000.00 (half million).

           Your total income in this example is:

                  1..... $50 +

                  2..... $500 +

                  3..... $5,000 +

                  4..... $50,000 +

                  5..... $500,000

                  Grand Total=$555,550.00

NUMBERS DO NOT LIE. GET A PENCIL & PAPER AND FIGURE IT OUT!

THE WORST POSSIBLE RESPONSES AND NO MATTER HOW YOU CALCULATE

IT, YOU WILL STILL MAKE A LOT OF MONEY!

REMEMBER FRIEND, THIS IS ASSUMING ONLY 10 PEOPLE ORDERING OUT

OF 5,000 YOU MAILED TO. Dare to think for a moment what would happen if everyone

or half or even one 4th of those people mailed 100,000e-mails each or more? There are over

150 million people on the Internet worldwide and counting. Believe me, many people will do

just that, and more! METHOD # 2 : BY PLACING FREE ADS ON THE INTERNET

Advertising on the net is very very inexpensive and there are hundreds of FREE places to

advertise. Placing a lot of free ads on the Internet will easily get a larger response. We strongly

suggest you start with Method # 1 and METHOD # 2 as you go along. For every $5 you receive,

all you must do is e-mail them the Report they ordered. That's it. Always provide same day service

on all orders. This will guarantee that the e-mail they send out, with your name and address on

it, will be prompt because they can not advertise until they receive the report.

=========== AVAILABLE REPORTS ============

ORDER EACH REPORT BY ITS NUMBER & NAME ONLY. Notes: Always send

$5 cash (U.S. CURRENCY) for each Report. Checks NOT accepted. Make sure the cash is

concealed by wrapping it in at least 2 sheets of paper. On one of those sheets of paper,

Write the NUMBER & the NAME of the Report you are ordering, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS

and your name and postal address.

PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THESE REPORTS NOW :

REPORT # 1: "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for Free on the Net"

Order Report #1 from:

Mike Blake

box 21266

CO.OH.43221

REPORT # 2: "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk e-mail on the Net"

Order Report # 2 from:

CV Ventures 2001Ltd

po box 445 Station Main Edmonton,Alberta,

Canada T5j 1j2

REPORT # 3: "Secret to Multilevel Marketing on the Net"

Order Report # 3 from :

B. G Mailers

Box 1161 Camrose, AlBerta, canada T4V 1X1

REPORT # 4: "How to Become a Millionaire Utilizing MLM & the Net"

Order Report # 4 from:

P.U.G.

7919-118th Street

N.Delta, BC , V4C6G9, Canada

REPORT #5: "How to Safely Send Two Million Emails at Virtually No Cost"

Order Report # 5 from:

T.EVANS

Suite# 135-10756 Jasper Ave ,Alberta, T4V 3G7 Canada

$$$$$$$$$ YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES $$$$$$$$$$$

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:

=== If you do not receive at least 10 orders for Report #1 within 2 weeks, continue

       sending e-mails until you do.

=== After you have received 10 orders, 2 to 3 weeks after that you should receive

        100 orders or more for REPORT # 2. If you did not, continue advertising or

        sending e-mails until you do.

=== Once you have received 100 or more orders for Report #2, YOU CAN RELAX,

       because the system is already working for you, and the cash will continue to roll in !

       THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER: Every time your name is moved down on the

       list, you are placed in front of a Different report. You can KEEP TRACK of your

       PROGRESS by watching which report people are ordering from you. IF YOU WANT

       TO GENERATE MORE INCOME SEND ANOTHER BATCH OF E-MAILS AND

       START THE WHOLE PROCESS AGAIN. There is NO LIMIT to the income you can

       generate from this business !!!

FOLLOWING IS A NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM: You have

just received information that can give you financial freedom for the rest of your life, with

NO RISK and JUST A LITTLE BIT OF EFFORT. You can make more money in the next

few weeks and months than you have ever imagined. Follow the program EXACTLY AS

INSTRUCTED. Do Not change it in any way. It works exceedingly well as it is now.

Remember to e-mail a copy of this exciting report after you have put your name and

address in Report #1 and moved others to #2 ...........# 5 as instructed above. One of the

|people you send this to may send out 100,000 or more e-mails and your name will be

on every one of them.

Remember though, the more you send out the more potential customer you will reach.

So my friend, I have given you the ideas, information, materials and opportunity to become

financially independent. IT IS UP TO YOU NOW !

======== MORE TESTIMONIALS ============

"My name is Mitchell. My wife, Jody and I live in Chicago. I am an accountant with a major

U.S. Corporation and I make pretty good money. When I received this program I grumbled

to Jody about receiving ''junk mail''. I made fun of the whole thing, spouting my knowledge

of the population and percentages involved. I ''knew'' it wouldn't work. Jody totally ignored

my supposed intelligence and few days later she jumped in with both feet. I made merciless

fun of her, and was ready to lay the old ''I told you so'' on her when the thing didn't work.

Well, the laugh was on me! Within 3 weeks she had received 50 responses. Within the

next 45 days she had received total $ 147,200.00 ........... all cash! I was shocked. I have

joined Jody in her ''hobby''. Mitchell Wolf C.P.A., Chicago, Illinois

''Not being the gambling type, it took me several weeks to make up my mind to participate

in this plan. But conservative that I am, I decided that the initial investment was so little that

there was just no way that I wouldn't get enough orders to at least get my money back''.

'' I was surprised when I found my medium size post office box crammed with orders.

I made $319,210.00 in the first 12 weeks. The nice thing about this deal is that it does not

matter where people live. There simply isn't a better investment with a faster return and so

big." Dan Sondstrom, Alberta, Canada

''I had received this program before. I deleted it, but later I wondered if I should have given

it a try. Of course, I had no idea who to contact to get another copy, so I had to wait until I was

e-mailed again by someone else.........11 months passed then it luckily came again...... I did

not delete this one! I made more than $490,000 on my first try and all the money came within

22 weeks." Susan De Suza, New York, N.Y.

''It really is a great opportunity to make relatively easy money with little cost to you. I followed

the simple instructions carefully and within 10 days the money started to come in. My first

month I made $20,560.00 and by the end of third month my total cash count was $362,840.00.

Life is beautiful, Thanks to the internet.". Fred Dellaca, Westport, New Zealand

ORDER YOUR REPORTS TODAY AND GET STARTED

ON YOUR ROAD TO FINANCIAL FREEDOM !

If you have any questions of the legality of this program, contact the Office of Associate

Director for Marketing Practices, Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer Protection, Washington, D.C.

Note: Our fully automated system will remove if you send an email to [log in to unmask] with the word REMOVE in the subject line.

8152fJuJ8-343xwNk4858MAjC6-221psLi9908vhhP7-428isMz8568l52