Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New Sub: Fractals

Frank Faust <[log in to unmask]>

The Pennine Poetry Works <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 19 Oct 2001 11:17:18 +1000

text/plain

Hi Arthur,

I think the white sand/black sand in part 1 is a touch too similar - wonder
if there is a term other than 'white sand' to substitute?

I wasn't sure that the repetition of the 'more than's in part 2 was
necessary or added to the flow of the piece.

I didn't care much for the ending, I'm afraid. The last 2 parts didn't do it
for me - personal feelings intrude here up till then I was with you and
enjoying the piece. I understand these are probably the whole point of the
poem, but not for me.

Thanks for it.

Cheers,

Frank

The Tales of Faust poetry page can be found at:
http://www.hotkey.net.au/~flp/F_index.htm