MEDLIB-L selection February 10-16, 2001

Silvia Patrick <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 16 Feb 2001 16:15:51 -0800

TEXT/PLAIN

If you subscribe to MEDLIB-L delete now. Because of the high traffic, I
have not included further messages re Pat Schroeder's  (a former US
Congress representative) attack on librarians, nor the thread on a TV
program in which a Seattle public librarian and a Las Vegas showgirl
traded places  ;)
MEDLIB-L selection February 10-16, 2001

Contents:
1. Software for Flow Charts [Request for info and 2 responses]
2. [FYI] Nursing shortage articles
3. [FYI] Image of medical librarian [a positive article in "CIO: the
    magazine for information executives"]
4.  [FYI] Chat: Lead editorial on librarians [re the children,US libraries
    and Internet filtering]
5.  Resources for use with PDAs [Q, 2 answers and another related Q]
6.  [Whatever happen to]  A/V line? [with 2 answers]
7.  FYI:  Google buys Deja.com's Usenet
8.  Trouble printing early release from NEJM [with quick fix]
9.  Cochrane vs Clinical Evidence [summary of responses]
10. Calling all Clinical/EBP Librarians [already appeared on lis-medical]
11. [FYI] PubMed tutorial in Spanish
12. Clinical Trials original articles --Reference Shortcut [tip on
    searching]
13. Material Safety data Sheets  -  Info needed [Q and three answers]
14. list of world wide health bulletins on the internet [Query still open]
15. NLM Cubby [problems with NLM updating]