JiscMail Logo

Help for COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Archives

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Archives

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Archives

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Home

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE Home

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE  2001

COMPLEXITY-PRIMARY-CARE 2001

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Re: READING LIST

Chris Burton <[log in to unmask]>

Complexity and chaos theories applied to primary medical and social care <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 28 Aug 2001 22:43:43 +0100

text/plain

Dan

this URL is far enough in to be useful