JiscMail Logo

Help for CENTR-AND-EAST-EURO-MUSIC Archives

CENTR-AND-EAST-EURO-MUSIC Archives

CENTR-AND-EAST-EURO-MUSIC Archives

CENTR-AND-EAST-EURO-MUSIC@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

CENTR-AND-EAST-EURO-MUSIC Home

CENTR-AND-EAST-EURO-MUSIC Home

CENTR-AND-EAST-EURO-MUSIC  2001

CENTR-AND-EAST-EURO-MUSIC 2001

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

Fwd: [csmsd-l] Fw: Research Question to Distribution - advent in the Czech Republic

Ann Buckley <[log in to unmask]>

Ann Buckley <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 24 Sep 2001 17:26:50 +0100

text/plain

This may be of interest to members of our list.

Some of the text as I received it has become a little garbled. Anyone who
requires clarification is advised to contact the CMSD List owner, Judith
Mabary ([log in to unmask]).

Best wishes,

AB