E-BUSINESS  October 2000

E-BUSINESS October 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

GOOD NEWS - Interesting Internet Business Opportunity

Great news <[log in to unmask]>

Great news <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 6 Oct 2000 12:43:41 -0700 (PDT)

text/plain

Greetings !

Have you ever asked yourself, "If only I could find an
easier way to make a higher income" and "If I had more
money, I could spend more time with my family, and
less time at work" and "I sure could use more money so
I could pay off my bills once and for all" and "I
would love to get involved in a business which will
generate money while I am at work."

Please, please, print this off and read thoroughly. Be
sure you don't miss any of the points outlined. Then
put it down and read it again. I am sending you a
whole lot of information in which you might not
understand the first time you read it. If you don't
believe this program will work for you, send it to
10-20 of your closest friends (in which you deeply
trust), ask them what they think? This really works!
Have faith, don't miss this opportunity, get involved
also, it will work for you as it does for us!!! Read
On!!!!!!!

Due to the popularity of this letter on the Internet,
A Major Nightly News Program in the USA recently
dedicated an entire show to the investigation of the
program described below to see if it really can make
people money. The show also investigated whether or
not the program was legal. Their findings proved that
there are absolutely no laws prohibiting the
participation in the program. This has helped to show
people that this is a simple, harmless and fun way to
make some extra money at home. The results have been
truly remarkable. So many people are now participating
that those involved are doing much better than ever
before. Since everyone makes more as more people try
it out, it has been very exciting. You will understand
only if you get involved!

The Entire Plan is Here Below.....

****Print This Now for Future Reference****

Read it often to fully understand how simple and easy
it works!!!

 If you would like to make at least... $50,000 US in
less than 90 Days! If not, forward this to someone who
would like to make this kind of money........ It works
(like designed) but only for those who follow it to
the letter!! Please read this program... Then read it
again!!$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ This is a Legitimate, Legal,
Money Making Opportunity!! It does not require you to
come into contact with people or make or take any
telephone calls. Just follow the instructions and you
will make money. This simplified E-mail marketing
program works perfectly 100% EVERY TIME!!!

Hello, my name is Johnathon Rourke, I'm from Rhode
Island. The enclosed information is something I almost
let slip through my fingers. Fortunately, sometime
later I re-read everything and gave some considerable
thought and study to it. Two years ago, the
Corporation I worked for the past twelve years
down-sized and my position was eliminated. After
unproductive job interviews, I decided to open my own
business. Over the past year, I incurred many
unforeseen financial problems. I owed my family,
friends and creditors over $35,000. The economy was
taking a toll on my business and I just couldn't seem
to make ends meet. I had to refinance and borrow more
against my home to support my family and struggling
business. At that moment something significant
happened in my life.
I am writing this reference to share the experience in
hope that this could change your life... Forever!!!
Financially $$$$!!! In mid-December, I received this
program in my E-mail. Six months prior to receiving
this program I had been sending away for information
on various business opportunities. All of the programs
I received, in my opinion, were not cost effective,
they were either too difficult for me to comprehend or
the initial investment was too much for me to risk to
see if they worked.

As I was saying in December of 1997 I received this
program. I didn't send for it, or ask for it, they
just got my name off a mailing list. Thank goodness
for that!!!

After reading it several times, to make sure I was
reading it correctly. I couldn't believe my eyes! Here
was a MONEY MAKING MACHINE I could start immediately
without any debt. Like most of you I was still a
little skeptical and a little worried about the legal
aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S.
Post Office (1-800-725-2161 24-hrs) and they confirmed
that it is indeed legal! After determining the program
was LEGAL I decided "WHY NOT!?!?!?!?"

Initially I sent out 10,000 e-mails. It cost me about
$15 for my time on-line. The great thing about e-mail
is that I don't need any for printing to send out the
program, and because I also send the product (reports)
by e-mail, my only expense is my time. In less than
one week, I was starting to receive orders for REPORT
# 1. By January 13 I had received 26 orders for REPORT
# 1 . Your goal is to "RECEIVE at least 20 ORDERS FOR
REPORT #1 WITHIN 2 WEEKS, IF YOU DON'T, SEND MORE
PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO". My first step in making
$50,000 in 90 days was done. By January 30, I had
received 196 orders for REPORT #2. Your goal is to
"RECEIVE AT LEAST 100 + ORDERS FOR REPORT #2 WITHIN 2
WEEKS, IF NOT, SEND OUT MORE PROGRAMS UNTIL YOU DO.
ONCE YOU HAVE 100 ORDERS, THE REST IS EASY, RELAX, YOU
WILL MAKE YOUR $50,000 GOAL".

Well, I had 196 orders for REPORT # 2. 96 more than I
needed. So I sat back and relaxed. By March 1, of my
E-mailing of 10,000, I had received $58,000 with more
coming in every day. I paid off ALL my debts and
bought a much needed new car!

Please take your time to read this plan, IT WILL
CHANGE YOUR LIFE FOREVER $!!!!!!! Remember, it won't
work if you don't try it. This program does work, BUT
you must follow it EXACTLY! Especially the rules of
not trying to place your name in a different place. It
won't work and you'll lose out on a lot of money! In
order for this program to work, you must meet your
goal 0f 20+ orders for REPORT # 1, and 100+ orders for
REPORT # 2, and you will make $50,000 or more in 90
days.I AM LIVING PROOF THAT IT WORKS !!!!!! If you
choose not to participate in this program, I am sorry.
It really is a great opportunity with little costor no
risk to you.

If you choose to participate, follow the program and
you will be on your way to financial security. If you
are a fellow business owner and are in financial
trouble like I was, or you want to start your own
business, consider this a sign. I DID $$$

Sincerely,
Johnathan Rourke

**************************

A PERSONAL NOTE FROM THE ORIGINATOR OF THIS PROGRAM:
By the time you have read the enclosed program and
reports, you should have concluded that such a
program, and one that is legal, could not have been
created by an amateur. Let me tell you a little about
myself.

I had a profitable business for 10 years. Then in 1979
my business began falling off. I was doing the same
things that were previously successful for me, but it
wasn't working. Finally, I figured it out. It was not
me, it was the economy. Inflation and recession had
replaced the stable economy that had been with us
since 1945. I don't have to tellyou what happened to
the employment rate.... because many of you know
fromfirst hand experience. There were more failures
and bankruptcies than everbefore.. The middle class
was vanishing. Those who knew what they were
doinginvested wisely and moved up. Those who did not,
including those who never had anything to save or to
invest, were moving down into the ranks of the poor.
As the saying goes, "THE RICH GET RICHER AND THE POOR
GET POORER."

The traditional methods of making money will never
allow you to "move up" or "get rich", inflation will
see to that. You have just received information that
can give you Financial-Freedom for the rest of your
life, with "NO RISK" and "JUST A LITTLE BIT OF
EFFORT."You can make more money in the next few months
than you have ever imagined.I should also point out
that I will not see a penny of this money,nor anyone
else who has provided a testimonial for this program.

I have retired from the program after sending
thousands and thousands of programs. Follow the
program EXACTLY AS INSTRUCTED. Do not change it in any
way. It works exceedingly well as it is now. Remember
to e-mail a copy of this exciting report to everyone
you can think of. One of the people you send this to
may send out 50,000... and your name will be on
everyone of them!

REMEMBER though, ~~~~ the MORE YOU SEND OUT, the more
potential customersyou will reach. So my friend, I
have given you the ideas, information, materials and
opportunity to become financially independent. IT IS
UP TO YOU !!! NOW DO IT !!!!

BEFORE YOU delete this program from your in box, as I
almost did, take a little time to read it and REALLY
THINK ABOUT IT. Get a pencil and figure out what could
happen when YOU participate. Figure out the worst
possible response and no matter how you calculate it,
you will still make a lot of money! You will
definitely get back what you invested. Any doubt you
have will vanish when your first orders come in.

$$$$$ IT WORKS!!! $$$$$

Jody Jacobs Richmond, VA

HERE'S HOW THIS AMAZING PROGRAM WILL MAKE YOU
THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS $$$$$

This method of raising capital REALLY WORKS 100% EVERY
TIME. I am sure that you could use up to $50,000 or
more in the next 90 days. Before you say "BULL...",
please read this program care-fully. This is not a
chain letter, but a perfectly legal money making
business.

As with all multi-level businesses, we build our
business by recruiting new partners and selling our
products. Every state in the USA allows you to recruit
new multi-level business partners, and we sell and
deliver a product for EVERY dollar received. YOUR
ORDERS COME BY MAIL AND ARE FILLED BY E-MAIL, so you
are not involved in personal selling. You do it
privately in your own home, store or office. This is
the EASIEST marketing plan anywhere! It is simply
order filling by E-mail. The product is informational
and instructional material; keys to the secrets for
everyone on how to open the doors to the magic world
of E-COMMERCE, the information high-way, the wave of
the future!

PLAN SUMMARY:

(1)  You order the 4 reports listed below ($5 US
each). They come to you by e-mail.

(2)  Save a copy of this entire letter and put your
name after Report#1 and move the other names down.

(3)  Via the internet, access Yahoo.com or any of the
other major searchengines to locate hundreds of bulk
email service companies (search for "bulk email") and
have them send 25,000 - 50,000 e-mail for you about
$49 +.

(4)  Orders will come to you by postal mail - simply
email them the Report they ordered. Let me ask you -
isn't this about as easy as it gets?.

By the way there are over 50 MILLION email addresses
with millions more joining the Internet each year so
don't worry about "running out" or "saturation".
People are used to seeing and hearing the same
advertisements every day on radio and TV. How many
times have you received the same pizza flyers on your
door? Then one day you are hungry for a pizza and you
order one. Same thing with this letter. I received
this letter many times - then one day I decided it was
time to try it.

YOU CAN START TODAY - JUST DO THESE EASY STEPS:

STEP # 1 ORDER THE FOUR REPORTS Order the four Reports
shown on the list below (you can't sell them if you
don't order them). à For each Report send $5.00 US
CASH, the NAME & NUMBER OF THE REPORT YOU ARE
ORDERING, YOUR E-MAIL ADDRESS, and YOUR NAME & RETURN
ADDRESS (in case of a problem) to the person whose
name appears on the list next to the report. MAKE SURE
YOUR RETURN ADDRESS IS ON YOUR ENVELOPE IN CASE OF ANY
MAIL PROBLEMS!

Within a few days you will receive, by e-mail, each of
the four reports. Save them on your computer so you
can send them to the 1,000's of people who will order
them from you.

STEP # 2 ADD YOUR MAILING ADDRESS TO THIS LETTER

A.  Look below for the listing of the four reports.
B.  After you've ordered the four reports delete the
name and address under REPORT # 4. This person has
made it through the cycle.
C.  Move the name and address under REPORT # 3 down to
REPORT # 4.
D.  Move the name and address under REPORT # 2 down to
REPORT # 3.
E.  Move the name and address under REPORT # 1 down to
REPORT # 2.
F.  Insert your name and address in the REPORT # 1
position

Please make sure you COPY ALL INFORMATION, every name
and address, ACCURATELY.

STEP # 3 SAVE THIS ON COMPUTER

Take this entire letter, including the modified list
of names, and save it to your computer. Make NO
changes to these instructions. Now you are ready to
use this entire E-mail to send by E-mail to prospects.

Report # 1 will tell you how to download bulk e-mail
software and e-mail addresses so you can send it out
to thousands of people while you sleep! Remember that
50,000 + new people are joining the internet every
month.Your cost to participate in this is practically
nothing (surely you can afford $20 US and initial bulk
mailing cost). You obviously already have a computer
and an Internet connection and E-mail is FREE.

There are two primary methods of building your
downline: METHOD # 1: SENDING BULK E-MAIL, Let's say
that you decide to start small, just to see how it
goes, and we'll assume you and all those involved
email out only 2,000 programs each. Let's also assume
that the mailing receives a 0.5% response. The
response could be much better. Also, many people will
email out hundreds of thousands of programs instead of
2,000 (why stop at 2,000?) But continuing with this
example, you send out only 2,000 programs. With a 0.5%
response, that is only 10 orders for REPORT # 1. Those
10 people respond by sending out 2,000 programs each
for a total of 20,000. Out of those 0.5%, 100 people
respond and order REPORT # 2. Those 100 mail out 2,000
programs each for a total of 200,000. The 0.5% respond
to that is 1,000 orders for... REPORT # 3. Those 1,000
send out 2,000 programs each for a 2,000,000 total.
The 0.5% respond to that is 10,000 orders for...
REPORT # 4. That's 10,000 $5 US bills for you. CASH!!!
Your total income in this example is...$50 + $500 +
$5000 + $50,000 for a total of...$55,550!!!!

Remember friend, this is assuming 1,990 out of 2,000
people you email to will do absolutely nothing and
trash this program! Dare to think for a moment what
would happen if everyone, or half sent out 100,000
programs instead of 2,000, believe me, many people
will do just that and more!

METHOD # 2: Placing free Ads on the Internet.
Advertising on the Internet is very, very inexpensive,
as there are HUNDREDS of FREE places to advertise.
Lets say you decide to start small just to see how
well it works. Assume your goal is to get ONLY 10
people to participate on your first level (placing a
lot of FREE ads on the Internet will easily get a
LARGER response). Also assume that everyone in your
organization gets only 10 downline members, just look
at how this small number accumulates to achieve the
STAGGERING results below...

1st Level-- Your first 10 send you $5 = $50
2nd Level-- 10 Members from those 10 ($5X100) = $500
3rd Level-- 10 Members from those 100 ($5X1000) =
$5,000
4th Level-- 10 Members from those 1,000 ($5X10,000) =
$50,000
$$$$$$$ THIS TOTAL’S = $55,550 $$$$$$$

AMAZING ISN'T IT?? Remember friends, this assumes that
the people who participate only recruit 10 people
each. Think for a moment what would happen if they got
20 people to participate! Most people get 100's of
participants and many will continue to work this
program, WITH YOUR NAME ON THEM FOR YEARS!! THINK
ABOUT IT! People are going to get details about this
plan from you 'or' someone else...the question is...
Don't you want your name to be on the Emails they will
send out??
*** DON'T MISS OUT!!!
*** JUST TRY IT ONCE!!!
*** SEE WHAT HAPPENS!!!
*** YOU'LL BE AMAZED!!!

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON ORDERS! This will
guarantee that the Email THEY send out with your name
and address on it will be prompt because they can't
advertise until they receive the REPORT!

GET STARTED TO-DAY: PLACE YOUR ORDER FOR THE FOUR
REPORTS...NOW!! NOTE à ALWAYS SEND $5 CASH (US
CURRENCY) FOR EACH REPORT. CHEQUES ARE NOT ACCEPTED!
Make sure the CASH is concealed by wrapping it in two
sheets of paper. On one of those sheets write...
(A)  The Number and Name of the Report you are
Ordering.
(B)  Your E-mail address, and
(C)  Your name and postal address.

REPORT # 1 "The Insider's Guide to Advertising for
Free on the Internet".
ORDER FROM...
PEGGY LAO
8420 51 AVENUE # 4M
ELMHURST, NY 11373
USA

PLEASE NOTE...I and every member below will work for
you also. Try us!

REPORT # 2 "The Insider's Guide to Sending Bulk email.

ORDER FROM...
TADEUSZ UDALA
4411 FARQUHAR AVE.
LOS ALAMITOS, CA. 90720
USA

REPORT # 3 "The Secrets to Multilevel Marketing on the
Internet".
ORDER FROM...
CAROL ANDERSON
5451 PLEASENT VIEW LANE
FREELAND, WA 98249
USA

REPORT # 4 "How to become a Millionaire Utilizing the
Power of Multilevel Marketing and the Internet".
ORDER FROM...
HARRY FERNTHEIL
5626 WOODRIDGE STREET
HUNTSVILLE, AL 35802
USA

*******TIPS FOR SUCCESS*******

TREAT THIS AS YOUR BUSINESS!!

Be prompt, professional, follow the directions
accurately. à Send for the four reports 'IMMEDIATELY'
so you have them when the orders start coming in
because...when you receive a $5 order, you MUST send
out the requested product/report. It is required for
this to be a legal business and they need the reports
to send out their letters (with your name on them!)

ALWAYS PROVIDE SAME-DAY SERVICE ON THE ORDERS YOU
RECEIVE. BE PATIENT AND PERSISTENT WITH THIS PROGRAM!!
If you follow the instructions exactly-results WILL
FOLLOW. $$$$.

******* YOUR SUCCESS GUIDELINES*******

Follow these guidelines to guarantee your success:
If you don't receive 20 orders for REPORT # 1 within
two weeks, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do. Then, a couple weeks later you should
receive at least 100 or more orders for REPORT # 2. If
you don't, continue advertising or sending e-mails
until you do. Once you have received 100 or more
orders for REPORT # 2, YOU CAN RELAX, because the
system is already working for you, cash will continue
to roll in!! THIS IS IMPORTANT TO REMEMBER... Every
time your name is moved down on the list, you are
placed in front of a DIFFERENT REPORT. You can keep
track of your PROGRESS by watching which report people
are ordering from you. To generate more income, simply
send another batch of e-mails or continue placing ads
and start the whole process again!!

THERE IS NO LIMIT TO THE INCOME YOU WILL GENERATE FROM
THIS BUSINESS!

Before you make your decision as to weather or not to
participate in this program.
Please answer one question. ARE YOU HAPPY WITH YOUR
PRESENT INCOME OR JOB?? If the answer is no, then
please look at the following facts about this super
simple MLM program:
1~ No face to face selling, No meetings, No Inventory,
No telephone calls, No big cost to start, Nothing to
learn, No skills needed! (Surely you know how to send
an e-mail?).
2~ No equipment to buy- you already have a computer
and Internet connection- so you have everything you
need to fill orders!
3~ You are selling a PRODUCT which does NOT COST YOU
ANYTHING TO PRODUCE OR SHIP! E-mailing copies of the
Reports is FREE!
4~ All of your customers pay you in CASH! This program
will change your LIFE FOREVER! Look at the potential
for you to be able to quit your job, and live the life
of LUXURY that you could only dream about before!

Imagine getting out of debt and buying the car and
home of your dreams and being able to work a
super-high paying leisurely business, from home with
no overhead! $$$ FINALLY MAKE SOME DREAMS COME TRUE !!
$$$ ACT NOW!! Take your first step towards achieving
financial independence.

Order the REPORTS and follow the PROGRAM outlined
above. SUCCESS WILL BE YOUR REWARD !!! Thank you for
your time and consideration.

PLEASE NOTE: If you need help with starting a
business, registering a business name, learning how
income tax is handled, etc; contact your local office
of the Small Business Administration (a Federal
Agency) 1-800-827-5722 for free help and answers to
questions. Also, the Internal Revenue Service offers
free help via the telephone and free seminars about
business tax requirements. Your earnings are highly
dependent on your activities and advertising. The
information contained on this site and in the report
constitutes no guarantees stated or implied. In the
event that it is determined that this site or report
constitutes a guarantee of any kind, that guarantee is
now void. The earnings amounts listed on this site and
in the report are estimates only. If you have any
questions of the legality of this program, contact the
Office of Associate Director for Marketing Practices,
Federal Trade Commission, Bureau of Consumer
Protection in Washington, DC. Under Bill 1618 TITLE
III. This is a ONE TIME ONLY e-mail transmission. No
request for removal is necessary.