JiscMail Logo

Help for SHARED-GOVERNANCE-NETWORK Archives

SHARED-GOVERNANCE-NETWORK Archives

SHARED-GOVERNANCE-NETWORK Archives

SHARED-GOVERNANCE-NETWORK@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

SHARED-GOVERNANCE-NETWORK Home

SHARED-GOVERNANCE-NETWORK Home

SHARED-GOVERNANCE-NETWORK  March 2000

SHARED-GOVERNANCE-NETWORK March 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

RE: Clinical Governance

Paul Gowers <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 1 Mar 2000 17:45:49 -0000

text/plain

Speak to Martin Mitchell Shared Governance research at The Institute for
Health Services Research Luton University [log in to unmask]

Good Luck

Paul Gowers Health and Information Technologies Consultant
Institute for Health Sector Development
27 Old Street
London EC1V 9HL
+44(0) 171 253 2222

To Access the Russia Health Database system - e-mail