QUAL-SOFTWARE  February 2000

QUAL-SOFTWARE February 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: Fw: two days of coding and my head is gone already.

"Claudia Downing" <[log in to unmask]>

Claudia Downing

Wed, 16 Feb 2000 14:15:30 -0000

text/plain

Responding to Silvana's account of dealing with her block. I enjoyed growing
vegetables on an allotment - SO rewarding to see carrots, radishes etc
materialising in a short time scale in contrast with the albatross. Still
find the gardening easier than the writing unfortunately.