LIS-MEDICAL  2000

LIS-MEDICAL 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

MEDLIB-L summary Oct. 23-26, 2000 1st part

Silvia Patrick <[log in to unmask]>

Silvia Patrick <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Oct 2000 09:48:20 -0700 (PDT)

TEXT/PLAIN

If you subscribe to MEDLIB-L delete now. Or continue reading and let
me know if I should have included some other messages, or skipped some.
Forgive the lateness and split personality of this digest, occasioned by
other duties as well as a very slow start to the MEDLIB-L week.
MEDLIB-L October 23-26, 2000

Contents:
1. FYI: Article mentioning librarians [in November issue of DIscover
        magazine]
2. FYI: Internet [usage] report
3. ? National Medical Society [a caution]
4. FYI:Idea for scrolling problem in Docline [and others: use a mouse with
        scrolling wheel]
5. ?: Nursing video recommendations/bibliographies? [Q and some thoughts
      on the subject]
6. Breast Cancer Resources on the Internet, October 24, 2000 rev. ed.
7. FYI: MLA List of Top Websites
8. Re: Liasion Model Program Feedback