ENVIROETHICS  2000

ENVIROETHICS 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

FW: women, antiperspirants, radiation & breast cancer

"Cindy MacDonald" <[log in to unmask]>

Wed, 7 Jun 2000 11:42:22 -0400

text/plain

Hello all,
I'm a non-academic Canadian lurker on this list since Feb/00.  I'm fairly
new to environmental/political activism, & this list is one of my resources,
from which I've been learning & passing on lots of info.  I've really been
enjoying the discussions, except for the occasional degeneration to name
calling & judging each other, etc.  (Please!!!)

My interests in the list are 2 fold.  I work for
www.sustainablebusiness.com, & personally, I have recently organised an
email info/lobbying network (The Sustainable Action Network) for which I
research & compose action letters, & send them to the network to use as
templates.  It's growing exponentially & many seem to like the idea.

This post is directed to John Foster:
John, I really enjoy your posts & Cdn. perspective on issues.  I have
received a request (see below) from one of my network recipients, who is a
Masters student in Environment & Resource Studies at the University of
Waterloo in Ontario, regarding a May 24th post of yours that I had
forwarded.  Can you help me out here with some contact info for her?

Also, thanks for the www.trees2k.org you included with one of your posts; I
sent it out too.

Yours naturally,
Cindy MacDonald