ENVIROETHICS  2000

ENVIROETHICS 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: ECOTERRORISTS STRIKE LONG ISLAND CONSTRUCTION SITE

emma fieldhouse <[log in to unmask]>

This list has been established to provide a discussion forum, and information, for" <[log in to unmask]>

Tue, 12 Dec 2000 15:43:46 -0000

text/plain

Dear All,

Can't quite recall everyone's stance on this issue but I don't consider
violence to be peculiar to people...what about the violence perpetrated
against eco-systems/the environment? Does development constitute an act of
violence?

Regards

Emma