ENVIROETHICS  2000

ENVIROETHICS 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

RE: Entropy as a moral foundation (was Autopoesis)

"Steven Bissell" <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 30 Oct 2000 09:02:25 -0700

text/plain

Thank you for your condescending reply. I realize that the word "entropy"
has been applied to all sorts of things, including economics, sociology,
even as a critique of evolution from the creationists. All that does not
change the 2nd LAW of thermodynamics. If you want to look up something, try
the difference between a law, a theory, a hypothesis, an idea, and so forth.
Kepler would be a start.
sb