ENVIROETHICS  2000

ENVIROETHICS 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Ecophilosophy : a guide to the literature

John Foster <[log in to unmask]>

Fri, 11 Aug 2000 23:00:58 -0700

text/plain

Don' waste a cent on Pollan. We don't need that kind of 'de-valuation' on
this list!

BUY BUY BUY

"Ecophilosophy: a fied guide to the literature" by Donald Edward Davis.
There are annotation of 334 publications on Environmental Ethics and Values
in it. It is published by R & E Miles, San Pedro, 1989. (Peace and Plenty)

JimTantillooo:
>  Plus I think he's right--well, at least most of the time.

Plus Plus. He is a bit of shill. I think the anti-GMO crowd could recruit
some Marmota monax (wood chucks) and raise them like rabbits and then let
them loose into those franken lettuce patches. That would be better than
letting Pollan get rich writing and publishing purile fantasy. Franchement bebe!

john foster

>(I wouldn't follow his original
>woodchuck control strategy.)

He is going to loose his lettuce in one night.

> I encourage everyone here to rush out and buy

Home Economics by Wendell Berry, or Suzannah Moodies "Roughing It" or even
Janet Frame's "Scented Gardens for the Blind."

Or "Ecophilosophy: a fied guide to the literature" by Donald Edward Davis.

"You never know where fish will go."

Molly Ivins

http://www.star-telegram.com/columnist/ivins2.htm