CYBER-SOCIETY-LIVE  2000

CYBER-SOCIETY-LIVE 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

[CSL]: CTHEORY Event-Scene 94 - Transparency and Deception on the Computer Fashion Scene

John Armitage <[log in to unmask]>

The Cyber-Society-Live mailing list is a moderated discussion list for those interested <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 7 Dec 2000 08:56:05 -0000

text/plain

[After a long hiatus, recent _Ctheory articles, including this one, are now
up on the _Ctheory website @  http://www.ctheory.com/ John.]