JiscMail Logo

Help for CONSUMER-HEALTH-INFORMATICS Archives

CONSUMER-HEALTH-INFORMATICS Archives

CONSUMER-HEALTH-INFORMATICS Archives

CONSUMER-HEALTH-INFORMATICS@JISCMAIL.AC.UK

Message:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Topic:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

By Author:

[

First

Previous

Next

Last

]

Font:

LISTSERV Archives

LISTSERV Archives

CONSUMER-HEALTH-INFORMATICS Home

CONSUMER-HEALTH-INFORMATICS Home

CONSUMER-HEALTH-INFORMATICS  2000

CONSUMER-HEALTH-INFORMATICS 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Log In

Get Password

Get Password

[Fwd: E-Care Management News October 23, 2000]

Bob Pyke Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Bob Pyke Jr <[log in to unmask]>

Mon, 23 Oct 2000 20:26:36 -0400

Fyi,
Vince Kuraitis, a subscriber to the Telehealth List serve puts this news
letter out and often has some excellent articles, he does again.
Bob Pyke Jr.,RN,CPNP