ACCESSIBUILT  2000

ACCESSIBUILT 2000

Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

universal design in education.Fw: [DisabilityGrapeVine] Beyond Access: Universal Design for Learning(tm)

"Adrian Higginbotham" <[log in to unmask]>

Adrian Higginbotham

Mon, 5 Jun 2000 12:16:26 +0100

text/plain

hi all I forward the following article from the "disability grapevine"
E-newspaper in the hope it wil be of interest.

nnot about built environment in the strictest sense but still has
implications given the recent focus on all aspects of access in education.