Subscribe or Unsubscribe

Log In

Get Password

Re: New EU website embraces Open Ed.

"Turner, James" <[log in to unmask]>

Open Education Special Interest Group <[log in to unmask]>

Thu, 26 Sep 2013 13:34:58 +0000

text/plain

Interesting

Do people think that all OERs need this multi-lingual approach, or are some OERs more important than others?

What I'm thinking here is of the quality and value reporting within the OER community, e.g. which ones are proving more effective as much as I'm thinking of the language issue.

 Jim