Thanks for sharing these examples, Frankie.

The exhibition data feed is useful. I can see this having even more
benefit in an integrated national collections offering, (for example,
because visitors might remember the show but not where it was, and
because exhibitions often tour or are collaboratively organised). What
would be even more useful is if it could include links to some or all of
the collection items, but I'm not sure how easy that would be?

I'm interested to know, generally, what are the official policies, or
the concerns for senior managers, in making data like this available
through API's?

Best wishes
Bridget McKenzie

Flow Associates