CTC (Cyclists' Touring Club) has announced two bursaries worth £2,500
each to support Ma/MSc research projects that support their business or
campaigning needs.    These are outlined, along with further information
for applicants, in a pdf flyer I have posted to the cycling-and-society
jiscmail list's files area (see URL below - or ask me to forward to
you).  Disciplines that could contribute include sociology, transport
studies, engineering, geography, urban planning, operations research,
etc.  The closing date for applications is 28th Feb.

Please feel free to pass this on to others who may be interested.

Paul